Pulse Design Group has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Equipment Coordinator to join our healthcare design team. The Medical Equipment Coordinator successfully plans and manages the medical equipment scope for multiple healthcare projects ensuring client satisfaction throughout the process. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and Revit proficiency. Healthcare or medical equipment experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates for this position need to be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and manage various responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with superior work ethic
- Healthcare knowledge and/or knowledge of medical equipment
- Computer proficiency including Revit, AutoCAD, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Highly organized, able to work independently and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to travel approximately 25%
Additional qualifications that will add merit to a candidate’s application:
- Clinical healthcare experience/knowledge including patient care, clinical environments, and medical equipment
- Knowledge of a medical equipment planning database and Bluebeam
- Understanding of the design and construction process and terminology
Responsibilities may include:
- Plan and manage the medical equipment scope for healthcare projects while ensuring client satisfaction throughout the planning and construction process
- Create and maintain project schedules and medical equipment budgets
- Initiate and conduct ongoing project coordination meetings that could include architects, engineers, project owners, general contractors, and other project consultants
- Ensure that all equipment for the project is consistent with the client standards as well as adaptable for future changes in technology
- Identify equipment and design conflicts during the design process to avoid costly construction delays
- Responsible for quality control and timeliness of all equipment related deliverables for the project
- Maintain current client relationships and establish new client relationships for the Equipment Planning team
- Provide support to other Equipment Planning team members when needed
Employees with a 30-hour minimum work week are eligible for firm-provided benefits. Pulse Design Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume and reference information to firstname.lastname@example.org.