Pulse Design Group is seeking a Drafting Technician to join our healthcare design team. This position requires proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD.
Qualified candidates for this position need to be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and manage various responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency including Revit, AutoCAD, MS Excel and MS Word
- Desire to master drafting and documentation, and understand supporting discipline’s documents for integration
- Capable of interpreting designs presented by architects and accurately converting them into digital designs
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity
- Capable of successfully solving challenging problems
- Highly organized, able to work independently and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Translate concept sketches, preliminary designs, and specifications into working documents using computer-aided design and drafting software
- Preparation of architectural design and construction documents, and coordination with related design teams documents
- Ensure drawings and designs are completed on time and adhere to established specifications and standards
Employees with a 30-hour minimum work week are eligible for firm-provided benefits. Pulse Design Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume and reference information to firstname.lastname@example.org.